AIR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
Air Transfer has been evolved in the most popular kind of Transportation.
AIR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
At Ωmega Aviation academy our air transportation management program provides students with the skills needed for leadership positions in a wide variety of technically related areas of the commercial aviation industry. Students learn about airport planning and general aviation operations management for air carriers and airports.
The holder of a diploma of this specialty must:
- Know the English aviation terminology both in writing and orally, as the main language of air transports.
- Understand the mode of operation of the aviation and tourism industry, have knowledge of international organizations, international rules, the air transport agreements, along with the principles of aviation law.
- Describe the types of loads and the specificities thereof, the means for loading and unloading, the conditions for transporting them, present the ticket reservation systems, the method for specifying the price thereof and their issuance.
- In coordinating and monitoring the flights schedule, he has, to be fully informed about pricing policy, sales and special achievements, the financial operation, exploitation, accounting operation, management theories and total quality management in the air transport field.
- Be able to provide exceptional services to V.I.P. (Very Important Persons) to CIP “Commercially Important Persons”
Students who complete a degree in air transportation management may be prepared for the following careers:
- Air Carrier Manager, Airport Manager, Aviation Consulting, Governmental Positions, i.e. CAA, Department of transportation, Hellenic National Transportation Safety Board.
Level of the certificate (national and international) Level 5
- Tourism and Air Transport Industry, Travel Geography and Travel Guides,
- Tourist Office and Airlines Organization and Operation, Travel and Aviation Marketing, Tourist Services, Aviation Law and International Relations (EASA-IATA – UFTAA – ICAO – BSP), Cargo Transport, Air Fares, ticketing, reservation systems (CRS, AMADEUS, SABRE)
- Airport – Operation – Customer Service (Handling), Accounting Principles,
- Leadership Skills and Sales Techniques, Total Quality Aviation Management,
Total duration of the education / training leading to the certificate.
5 semesters (1 practical semester – obligatory)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes