In order, to be an aircraft – helicopter maintenance engineer must demonstrate an adequate level of advanced level in English. In case your English skills need an improvement to meet the requirements or you need to enhance English language skills to achieve better work and interpersonal results, you can add Aviation English lessons to your aircraft – helicopter maintenance engineering training course at ΩMEGA AVIATION ACADEMY Training.
COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
* Before the start of the course each student will be evaluated through a written grammar test and an oral advanced interview
* According to the test results, professional lecturers will offer tailored English courses
* Duration of one course module – 96 academic hours (approx. one month)
* The course involves writing, reading, listening tasks and developing competence with technical English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
* Training location – Piraeus ΩMEGA premises.
COURSE FOR INTERMEDIARIES/UPPER INTERMEDIARIES
For your convenience you can choose to either enroll on an in-class training at BAA Training premises or do an innovative web-based aviation English course remotely. Both are developed to prepare students for English-medium professional aviation training.
In-class English course
* Duration of one course module – 96 academic hours (approx. 1 month)
* Intensive and very concentrated – this way you will achieve maximum progress within a short period of time
* Before the start of the course each student will be evaluated through a written grammar test and an oral proficiency interview
* The course will be delivered by specialists with no less than 5 years of experience in teaching aviation English to students
* The course helps to prepare for successful theory training and examination according to EASA
* Training location – Piraeus ΩMEGA premises
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes