Application Procedure ‘Step-by-Step’
- Apply & Pay the Application Fee (50/100 €)
- Receive & Accept your Offer
- Pay a Deposit & Receive your Registration Letter
- Apply for a Visa (for non-EU citizens)
If you wish to apply for admission, you should submit electronic copies of the following documents to the Ωmega Aviation Academy International Office:
- Complete application form
- High School Certificate and transcripts
- English language certificate
- One reference letter. Reference letter should be from people that can comment thoughtfully on your abilities. This may include current/former tutors or/and employers.
- A passport – sized photo
- Application fee deposit slip (50€ for undergraduate courses /100€ for postgraduate courses / non-refundable)
As soon as, we receive your application with all supporting documents and provided that, you satisfy the admission entry requirements for your chosen course, you will be sent an offer notification. You will be given a few days/ weeks to accept this offer and register with the Academy, by depositing 50% deposit on your annual fees, in case you need a student visa. The registration fee is deducted from your annual fees.
It is important that you meet the deadlines in order, to secure a place in the course and make sure there is time for the student visa procedures to be completed (for non-EU applicants).
Applications beyond the above deadlines are possible under certain conditions. Please contact the international office for further information.
Note that in case your visa is refused, you are eligible for a tuition fee refund (deducting a non-refundable administration fee of 250€).
The International Office
Ωmega Aviation Academy
4, Astiggos str.,
185 31 Piraeus, Greece
Tel: +30 210 4122888,
Fax: +30 210 4121777